Leah assists health care clients with regulatory compliance, litigation and transactional matters.
Leah is dedicated to understanding the business goals and needs of her clients and uses this knowledge to effectively address her clients’ legal concerns. Leah’s clients include a variety of individuals and organizations within the health care field including hospitals, clinics, long-term care providers and licensed health care professionals.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Leah held various in-house counsel roles in the public sector.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2006, cum laude
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2002
- Minnesota, 2006
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2020
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- Health Care Compliance Association, Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance