Megan is an associate at Fredrikson who assists clients in finding effective, high-quality solutions for a variety of complex and general litigation matters.
Megan has research experience along with experience drafting, reviewing and editing documents submitted at both the appellate and district court level.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Megan graduated from the University of St. Thomas Law School and served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Margaret Chutich at the Minnesota Supreme Court.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2022, summa cum laude
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, B.A., 2016, summa cum laude
- Minnesota, 2022
- Clerk, Honorable Margaret Chutich, Minnesota Supreme Court, 2022-2023
- Lead Law Clerk, Hennepin County Attorney’s Office-Special Litigation Division, 2020-2021
- Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence, Lawyering Skills I, 2019; Family Law, 2020; Lawyering Skills III, 2021; Judicial Writing, 2022; Corporate Governance, 2022; Understanding Legislative Intent, 2022
Civic & Professional
- University of St. Thomas Appellate Clinic, Certified Student Attorney, 2021-2022
- University of St. Thomas Law Journal, Associate Editor and Symposium Editor, 2020-2022
- University of St. Thomas, Research Assistant for Professor Gregory Sisk, 2020