Natalie guides clients through the development of renewable energy projects, as well as leasing, purchasing, sales and financing of commercial real estate matters.
Natalie’s practice encompasses both real estate and regulatory aspects for the development of renewable energy projects. She advises renewable energy developers during site acquisition, title review, project finance and divestment. On the regulatory side, Natalie assists with securing local, state and federal permits required for renewable energy generation.
Natalie maintains a transactional real estate practice, helping clients with property acquisition, project development and land use matters. Additionally, she has experience in commercial leasing and real estate finance matters.
Natalie received her law degree from Creighton University School of Law, where she was the Senior Lead Articles Editor of the Creighton Law Review.
- Creighton University School of Law, 2019, J.D., cum laude
- Iowa State University, 2015, B.S., cum laude
- Nebraska, 2019
- Iowa, 2021
Civic & Professional
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2019-present
- Omaha Bar Association, 2019-present
- Creighton Law Review, Senior Lead Articles Editor
- Creighton University School of Law Young Alumni Association, Member, 2019-present