Norah works with firm leaders to plan, coordinate and accomplish the strategic goals and objectives of the firm’s departments and practice groups.
Norah also leads Fredrikson & Byron’s FredAdvantage team, which focuses on legal operations and the optimization of legal service delivery through legal project management (LPM), process improvement, alternative pricing and staffing arrangements and practice innovation.
Fredrikson’s Practice Management team also includes Research & Knowledge Management, the firm’s Intranet, Litigation Support, Litigation and Intellectual Property (IP) Docketing and the firm’s Legal Administrative Assistants (LAAs).
Prior to serving as Fredrikson & Byron’s Chief Practice Management Officer, Norah practiced for over ten years as an employment law attorney in its Employment & Labor Group, including as a shareholder and chair of the group.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Wisconsin, B.A.
- Minnesota Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Minnesota Super Lawyer
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2012-2013
- Volunteer of the Year, FamilyWise Services, 2013
- Community Partner of the Year, Genesis II for Families, Inc., 2008
News & Insights