Panhia specializes in guiding clients through all stages of litigation.
Panhia has represented clients in high-stakes litigation related to shareholder disputes, contract disputes, patent and copyright infringement disputes, and property disputes. She has experience with responding to government investigations related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and opioids.
Panhia also has an active pro bono practice where she has helped individuals with obtaining refugee resettlement, asylum and U.S. citizenship.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Panhia clerked for Judge John R. Tunheim in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota. Panhia is licensed in Minnesota and the District of Columbia.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2017, cum laude
- Stanford University, B.A., 2012
- Minnesota, 2017
- Washington, D.C., 2019
- Clerk, Judge John R. Tunheim, U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
Civic & Professional
- Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota, Board Member, 2021-present
- Hmong American Bar Association, Secretary, 2019-2020
- Harvard Club of Minnesota, Board Member