Sam assists clients in mergers and acquisitions as well as general corporate matters.
Sam’s practice focuses on aiding private companies, private equity funds and public companies with business combinations, venture capital, business and general counsel services and corporate governance.
During his time at the Washington University School of Law, Sam participated in the school’s Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property Clinic, where he focused on providing substantive legal advice as well as exploring innovation in the design and delivery of legal services to diverse clients in a wide range of industries.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Northwestern University, B.S., 2010
- Minnesota, 2021
Civic & Professional
- The Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property Clinic, Washington University, Student Participant, 2020
- Washington University Jurisprudence Review, Articles Editor, 2020-2021
- Washington University Sports and Entertainment Law Society, President of Arts and Entertainment, 2020