Spencer focuses his practice on the oil and gas industry, with an emphasis on helping clients with litigation needs.
Prior to joining Fredrikson & Byron, Spencer was a law clerk for the Office of the General Counsel at the University of Minnesota. Spencer uses his experience working for a major public research institution to help clients with a variety of legal issues.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude
- North Dakota State University, B.A., 2012, summa cum laude
- North Dakota, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota, 2016
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Diana E. Murphy, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2014
- Order of the Coif
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Law Review, Managing Editor, 2014-2015, Staff Member, 2013-2014