Tyler assists lending institutions and borrowers in a wide range of complex financing transactions.
Tyler advises banks and other lending institutions on a variety of loan transactions and represents private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers in commercial finance matters.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.A., 2017, with distinction
- Minnesota, 2020
- Summer Law Clerk, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Wisconsin, 2018
Civic & Professional
- The Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property Clinic at Washington University, Student Attorney, 2020
- Washington University Journal of Law and Policy, Staff Editor, 2018-2019, Primary Editor, 2019-2020