Vicki supports attorneys and clients in all stages of intellectual property litigation.
Vicki has significant experience with patent, trademark, and copyright infringement litigation, as well as complex business litigation. She is dedicated to serving the needs of the client in an efficient, cost-effective and proactive manner. With her legal education and extensive litigation experience, Vicki consistently provides value-added service for all clients, large or small.
- Vicki has been an integral part of several jury trials and arbitrations on behalf of small and large Minnesota companies.
- She has over 20 years of database and other electronic litigation platforms and is proficient in e-discovery procedures.
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D.
- Roosevelt University, Paralegal Program, Paralegal Certificate
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.A.
- Minnesota, 1993
Civic & Professional
- Guardian Ad Litem, Truancy Prevention Mentor