Wes is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity groups.
With a collaborative and detail-oriented approach, Wes assists private equity funds, venture funds and their portfolio companies, as well as other institutional buyers and sellers throughout all stages of the deal-making process.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Wes advised corporate and private equity clients for a multinational accounting firm with a focus on domestic and international transactions, including M&A, reorganizations and carveouts. Whether it was advising on closing mechanism procedures, negotiating financial terms or assisting in dispute resolution, Wes focused on the key value-drivers to mitigate risk and produce favorable terms for his clients.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2020
- University of Nebraska—Lincoln, M.B.A., 2018
- Colorado State University, B.S., 2013
- Minnesota, 2023
Civic & Professional
- Association for Corporate Growth, Minnesota
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association