Most people notice it as soon as they walk through our doors. The energy of entrepreneurship. The easy confidence of being surrounded by individuals who take the time and energy to support each other’s professional goals. That’s part of what makes us such a strong firm…not to mention a pleasant place to be every day.
At Fredrikson & Byron, we’re idea people. Action people. We support our attorneys in their quest to implement unique ways of doing business, expand their practices, or serve their client bases with foresight and ingenuity. We’re continually growing, but that growth is smart: planned growth in response to client needs.
We know our associates and shareholders are more than their jobs. They’re family members, parents, friends, unique individuals with diverse background and insights, experiencing milestones, triumphs and everyday concerns outside the scope of professional lives. Our lawyers work hard and we pay them well for that good work, but we also honor their sense of balance and work hard to help protect it.
We are now accepting applications for 2019 2L Summer Associate positions. We will go to the job fairs and campuses listed below, and will collect applications via their designated processes. Students from all other schools, please email a cover letter, resume, law school transcript and writing sample to Nancy Howard, Manager of Legal Recruiting, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 10. With the exception of Lavender Law, you need only apply once.
- Minnesota Minority Recruitment Conference
- Southeast Minority Job Fair
- Lavender Law Conference Career Fair (Please apply through your school if applicable, or to address above, but stop by and visit us at the fair too!)
- Indiana University, Mauer School of Law
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- University of Chicago Law School
- University of Iowa College of Law
- University of Minnesota Law School
- University of St. Thomas School of Law
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- Washington University School of Law
For more information on our summer program, click here.