Most people notice it as soon as they walk through our doors. The energy of entrepreneurship. The easy confidence of being surrounded by individuals who take the time and energy to support each other’s professional goals. That’s part of what makes us such a strong firm…not to mention a pleasant place to be every day.
At Fredrikson & Byron, we’re idea people. Action people. We support our attorneys in their quest to implement unique ways of doing business, expand their practices, or serve their client bases with foresight and ingenuity. We’re continually growing, but that growth is smart: planned growth in response to client needs.
We know our associates and shareholders are more than their jobs. They’re family members, parents, friends, unique individuals with diverse background and insights, experiencing milestones, triumphs and everyday concerns outside the scope of professional lives. Our lawyers work hard and we pay them well for that good work, but we also honor their sense of balance and work hard to help protect it.
Summer Associate Program
Minneapolis, MN and Des Moines, IA Offices
Our Minneapolis, MN and Des Moines, IA offices have filled our 1L 2020 summer associate positions.
We will be accepting applications for 2021 2L Summer Associate positions starting July 2020. We will go to the job fairs and campuses listed below, and will collect applications via their designated processes. Students from all other schools, please email a cover letter, resume, law school transcript and legal writing sample to Nancy Howard, Director of Recruiting, Inclusion & Diversity at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and positions are open until filled.
- Lavender Law Conference Career Fair (please apply through your school if applicable or to address above, but stop by and visit us at the fair too!)
- Minnesota Minority Recruitment Conference
- Indiana University, Mauer School of Law (video conferencing)
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- University of Iowa College of Law
- University of Michigan Law School
- University of Minnesota Law School
- University of St. Thomas School of Law
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- Washington University School of Law
See more information on our summer program here.