On February 23, 2021, attorneys in Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group discussed some of U.S. immigration’s most pressing employment-based issues in light of the change in administration, including the following topics:
- What will be the Biden administration’s focus on enacting widespread immigration reforms?
- What is the timeline, consideration and process to address restrictive changes that have occurred over the past 4 years?
- For H-1B cap-subject petitions (i.e., H1-B lottery), what is and might be the H-1B employer registration and selection?
- What has occurred and what can we expect in how to determine prevailing wage figures in immigration cases?
- What should we expect and when in addressing international travel restrictions and visa suspensions based on the outgoing Administration’s executive orders and proclamations?
- What we might expect from the Biden administration in other areas of immigration and compliance?
This program is available to view for free on demand after registration.
Already registered? View on demand
This webcast is held using ON24. Test your system in advance of the program or read more about the minimum system requirements here.