On February 17, 2021, Fredrikson’s Health Law Group, SCA Transaction Services and Tamarack Partners presented a joint webinar designed for physician practice groups considering ownership transitions. The program:
- Described clinical, operational, administrative and financial pressures facing independent physician practices;
- Outlined the motives and incentives of the various buyers of physician practice businesses;
- Identified how the physician practice’s priorities influence their strategic options;
- Introduced the valuation considerations and methodologies specific to transactions in this sector; and
- Discussed the legal and regulatory landscape facing buyers and sellers in 2021.
- Nick Doskey, SCA Transaction Services
- Michael Kessler, Tamarack Partners
- Scott Kulstad, Tamarack Partners Industry Partner
If you are interested in a copy of the slides or in a recording of the presentation, please contact email@example.com.