Whether it be state tax nexus, federal tax conformity or remote worker issues, the 2021 legislative session has been full of interesting state tax issues. Together with guest speakers from COST, our Fredrikson state tax team recapped several of these multistate issues on June 10, 2021.
At the end of this session, our attendees will be able to:
- Understand several of the multistate tax issues that arose during the 2021 legislative session
- Address the impact of recent legislation on their corporation or client base
- Evaluate other potential issues that may arise in the upcoming year or future legislative sessions
This program is available to view for free on demand after registration.
Already registered? View on demand
- Doug Lindholm, COST
- Fred Nicely, COST
The following continuing education credits have been submitted for this live program:
- Minnesota CLE: Standard CLE credit
- Minnesota CPE: CPE credit
This webcast is held using ON24. Read more about the minimum system requirements here.