On February 17, Fredrikson Immigration attorneys Zhu “June” Cheng and Jenny Bouta Mojica hosted a webinar that will help you prepare for the FY2023 H1B Lottery. Topics included:
- Electronic lottery – what we have learned from previous years and what we know about the upcoming process
- Filing deadlines
- Impact of COVID and remote work arrangements on the H-1B process
- Best practices in H-1B documentation
- Recent RFE trends and recommended responses
- Alternative options for H-1Bs not selected in the lottery
This program is available to view for free on demand after registration.
We have applied for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit for this program in Minnesota and Iowa. We have also applied for HRCI HR (General) credits and Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
This webcast is held using ON24. Read more about the minimum system requirements here.