On Wednesday, February 3, Fredrikson & Byron’s Kyle Brehm and Kevin Goodno joined Rep. Paul Marquart (DFL-Dilworth), House Tax Committee Chair and Rep. Pat Garofalo (R-Farmington), Republican Lead, House Ways & Means Committee for a virtual panel previewing Minnesota Legislative Session taxing decisions.
By the conclusion of this session, attendees will:
- Be aware of both Senate and House Tax Committee priorities as we head into the 2021 Legislative Session;
- Understand how interactions between government agencies, taxpayers and the legislative committees traditionally take place; and
- Develop an understanding for how the legislative committees are attempting to resolve issues that are brought forth.
- Rep. Paul Marquart (DFL-Dilworth), House Tax Committee Chair
- Rep. Pat Garofalo (R-Farmington), Republican Lead, House Ways & Means Committee
This program is available to view for free on demand after registration.