Hosted By: Fredrikson’s Immigration Group
On November 17, 2020, attorneys from Fredrikson’s Immigration Group as they discuss what the 2020 election results mean for U.S. immigration, including:
- The New DOL Wage Levels
- An Update on H-1B Regulations
- Travel – Border Restrictions/Openings, Embassy Developments
- Foreign Students/Exchange Programs- F-1s and J-1s
- Discretion and No Deference Policy
- TPS, DACA , Executive Orders and Presidential Proclamations
This program is available to view for free on demand after registration.
Already registered? View on demand
This webcast is held using ON24. Test your system in advance of the program or read more about the minimum system requirements here.