Andrew assists clients by preparing drilling, division order and acquisition title opinions covering fee, state, Indian and federal lands.
He has expertise in title examination of lands within the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation located in Western North Dakota and lands covered by leases issued pursuant to the Indian Mineral Development Act of 1982.
In addition to a focus on title examination, Andrew’s practice also includes advising clients on how best to satisfy title requirements, as well as drafting any necessary curative documents.
Before joining Fredrikson, Andrew clerked for Justice Mary Muehlen Maring of the North Dakota Supreme Court.
- University of Missouri School of Law, J.D. 2011
- Hamilton College, B.A., 2008
- North Dakota, 2012
- Missouri, 2011
- Clerk, Honorable Mary Muehlen Maring, Justice, North Dakota Supreme Court
- Best Lawyers in America, Oil and Gas Law, 2024
Civic & Professional
- Big Muddy Bar Association
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- Bismarck Hockey Boosters, Youth Hockey Coach
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
“Money for Nothing and Your [Expenses] for Free—Federal Circuit Split on Vehicle Ownership Expenses in BAPCPA Means Testing,” 75 Mo. L. Rev. 595