With approximately 15 years of extensive legal and business experience, Ashley has developed a successful career path supporting the attorneys and clients in the Mankato office in connection with mergers and acquisitions, corporate structure and governance, complex real estate and lending matters, estate and business succession planning and trust and estate administration.
Ashley is detail-oriented and applies excellent writing skills in drafting agreements, contracts, legal documents and memorandums and correspondence. She also prioritizes strong client relations and retention efforts by communicating efficiently and effectively with clients.
- Rasmussen Business College, Associates Degree of Applied Science—Paralegal, with honors
- Riverland Community College, Legal Administrative Assistant Degree, with honors
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal, certified by the Minnesota Paralegal Association
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Paralegal Association, Member
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Member