Barbara assists attorneys with all phases of estate, trust administration and guardianship and conservatorship matters, including valuing of assets, preparation of court documents, accountings, estate tax returns, fiduciary income tax returns and final lifetime income tax returns.
Barbara also handles transfers and distribution of assets and other probate matters. Barbara is a senior paralegal in Fredrikson’s Trusts & Estates Group.
- Metropolitan State University; B.S., Business Administration, 1995-1997
- North Hennepin Community College; requirements for B.S. in Business Administration, 1991-1994
- North Hennepin Community College, Associate of Applied Science, Legal Assistant, June 1990
Civic & Professional
- Anoka County Probate Registrar, June 1988-May 1995
- Minnesota Paralegal Association, Probate and Estate Tax Section, Member