Brent leverages more than 20 years of Information Technology management experience to form and deliver a technology strategy that aligns IT with the firm’s business needs and objectives.
Brent oversees all of our firm technology efforts, managing the teams that support our IT Operations, Infrastructure and Security, Applications, and Records and Enterprise Content. Prior to joining the firm in 2018, Brent led Enterprise Technology Operations group at Merrill Corporation where he was responsible for the modernization of technology services leveraged by Merrill’s customers and employees. Brent has also held various IT leadership roles with Thomson Reuters, beginning as a Network Engineer in 1991 and then moving through a variety of managerial positions including leadership of the global Internal Technology Services organization.
- Successfully led the adoption and migration to Microsoft Office 365 online platform resulting in a higher performing, stable and secure user experience.
- Migrated strategic customer collaboration product to Microsoft Azure improving performance and scalability while significantly reducing overall cost.
Global Technology Delivery
- Implemented global operating model and executed program to implement strategic network and communications infrastructure across 400+ offices in over 90 countries.
Managed Services Integration
- Transitioned the delivery of Internal Technology Services to a managed service provider realizing significant reduction in cost while improving the service level to the global organization.
- University of St. Thomas, M.B.A.
- St. John’s University, B.A.
Civic & Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Engineer (CCNP)