Claire is an associate at Fredrikson who assists clients in the development and sale of renewable energy projects.
Claire is part of the Energy group. She is detail-oriented and thorough in her approach to helping clients acquire, develop, finance and sell renewable energy projects. Claire primarily focuses on the commercial real estate matters surrounding these transactions and projects. She efficiently and effectively drafts and reviews relevant documents and completes title and survey review. Claire is licensed to practice in Iowa and Nebraska.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2022, with distinction
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2016, cum laude
- Iowa, 2023
- Nebraska, 2022
- Jurisprudence Award for Academic Excellence in Contract Drafting, University of Iowa College of Law, 2021
- Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence in Nonprofit Organizations, University of Iowa College of Law, 2021
Civic & Professional
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- Iowa Law Review, Managing Editor, 2021-2022
- Notre Dame Club of Des Moines, Member, 2016-present