David is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity groups.
David represents private equity funds, venture funds and other financial buyers in mergers and acquisitions matters including platform, add-on and tuck-in acquisitions, and divestitures and sales. David also assists corporate clients with general corporate needs and governance matters.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, David worked as an internal auditor for a Fortune 500 company in the Twin Cities where he provided financial analysis support and performed audit testing for company divisions and regions. His position as an auditor included fieldwork engagements at over a dozen international sites including China, India and France. David leverages this experience to provide a practical business perspective when assisting clients.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2022, with distinction
- Iowa State University, B.S., 2017, cum laude
- Minnesota, 2022
- Cardinal Key Honor Society, 2017
Civic & Professional
- University of Iowa Law Review, Administrative Editor, 2021-2022; Student Writer, 2020-2021
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota—The Honorable Elizabeth Cowan Wright, Judicial Extern, 2020