Diana is an experienced immigration paralegal who works with a diverse client base on complex immigration based cases.
Diana has been an immigration paralegal since 2001, working with corporate and individual clients on all types of non-immigrant and immigrant employment-based petitions for filing with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Labor and Department of States, as well as U.S. Consulates and Embassies across the world.
She has extensive experience with the following items: H‑1B, individual and blanket L petitions, E‑3, TN, PERM, immigrant visa petition, adjustment of status applications, and multinational executive and manager immigrant visa petitions.
- Specialty Occupations (H‑1B)
- Intercompany Transferee (L‑1)
- NAFTA (TN)
- Labor Certification (PERM)
- Multinational Executive/Manager Immigrant Visa Petitions
- Minnesota Paralegal Institute, ABA approved Paralegal Certificate, 2010
- St. Cloud State University, B.S., 2000