Donnarose assists clients with commercial litigation, preparing summaries and claims for complex matters.
She leads the efforts on medical record collections, review, summaries, and analysis, and works in consultation with attorneys to coordinate and track records provided to experts. Donnarose assists with medical literature research and case development. She conducts and supervises document productions and inspections; reviews and analyzes documents; performs privilege and confidentiality determinations in consultation with attorneys; and develops computer and personnel support systems for complex document management cases. She acts as attorney liaison by communicating verbally and in writing with client, counsel and relevant parties as needed. Donnarose applies rules and procedures to cases for appropriate action. She also drafts claim summaries to provide settlement demands to opposing counsel in preparation for settlement conferences, mediation and/or hearing. In addition, she assists with pleadings, court filings, and organizing documents in preparation for trials.
- American University School of International Service, M.A., 2022
- Augsburg College, B.A., 2010
Civic & Professional
- Notary Public
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2023
- Women in eDiscovery, 2022
- National Federation of Paralegal Association, 2022
- Minnesota Association for Justice, 2021
- Minnesota Paralegal Association, 2022
- Ronald McDonald House, Volunteer