Elizabeth Thomson is a detail-oriented litigation associate focused on general business matters.
Elizabeth collaborates with her clients to determine the best individual outcome. She efficiently completes each task to achieve the client’s legal and business objectives.
Elizabeth received her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Iowa College of Law. During her time at Iowa Law, she placed in the top five of the Appellate Advocacy Competition and was a member of the National Moot Court team.
Before joining Fredrikson, Elizabeth gained experience as a law clerk for the Fifth Judicial District of Iowa. There, she worked directly with judges to research alleged constitutional violations, workers compensation appeals, property valuation and business court assignments.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2021
- University of Iowa, B.S., 2018
- Law Clerk, Fifth Judicial District of Iowa, 2021-2022
- Boyd Service Award, 2021
Civic & Professional
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member, 2021-present
- Moot Court Board, Supreme Court Day Coordinator & Competitions Director, 2020-2021
- Equal Justice Foundation, President, 2020-2021
- Chi Omega Fraternity, Member, Psi Beta Chapter