Eve guides clients through protecting their most valuable intellectual property assets.
Eve has experience strategically navigating global patent portfolios encompassing a variety of technologies. She works closely with clients to understand the scope of their intellectual property, their priorities and goals, and maximize their intellectual property protection. Her engineering background and business-focused approach allows her to understand emerging technologies and inventions, as well as counsel clients in different strategies to safeguard their intellectual property.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Eve worked as a patent engineer for an industrial and agricultural equipment manufacturing company.
- Draft and prosecute mechanical patent applications.
- Draft license agreements for patented technologies.
- Perform infringement analyses of mechanical patents.
- Knowledgeable in systems integration for complex mechanical and electrical systems.
- Drake University Law School, J.D., 2022, highest honors
- Iowa State University, B.S., 2018
- Iowa, 2022
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, 2022
- Iowa State Bar Association Outstanding Law Student of the Year, 2022
- Order of the Coif, Drake University Law School, 2022
News & Insights
- Firm News
Publications & Presentations
Culvert Affairs: A Proposal for Legislative Change of Iowa’s Drainage District Laws, (publication forthcoming)