Jessi partners with business owners, investors and lenders throughout the Midwest region and the nation, establishing and navigating their unique business and legal needs.
A trusted advisor to both start-up and growth companies, Jessi serves as on-demand corporate counsel to her clients in a broad range of legal issues as they arise, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate structure and governance issues, debt and equity financings, real estate and lending matters, and strategic business planning. Jessi has particular experience representing clients in the industries of real estate development, agriculture, manufacturing and multi-unit franchising.
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Iowa State University, B.A., 2007
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Minnesota Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2013
- Up & Coming Attorney, Minnesota Lawyer, 2012
Civic & Professional
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Hamline Law Review, Staff Member and Associate Editor, 2008-2010
- Twin Rivers Council for the Arts, Board of Directors
- Educare Foundation, Board of Directors
- Life-Work Planning Center, Board of Directors