As a senior associate in Fredrikson’s Litigation Group, Jessi represents clients in a wide range of business disputes.
Jessi provides effective, high quality solutions for clients in a variety of complex and general litigation matters. She is a member of Fredrikson’s Investment Management team, where she routinely addresses matters related to breach of contract and shareholder disputes. Jessi also handles a wide variety of real estate matters.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Jessi graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School and served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Heidi Schellhas in the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
- Obtained multiple successful outcomes at trial with varying levels of responsibility, including first chair at a bench trial and serving as second chair in a federal jury trial.
- Extensive deposition experience; routinely takes depositions and defends depositions relating to civil contractual and labor disputes.
- Successful motion practice, including victorious dispositive and discovery motions in complex matters.
- Maintains an active pro bono practice, including representing a client in successful post-conviction commutation application and other clients in successful immigration proceedings.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2018, cum laude
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2013, cum laude
- Minnesota, 2018
- Law Clerk, City of Minneapolis, 2016-2017
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, Executive Office of Immigration Review, 2016
- Judicial Extern, Minnesota Court of Appeals, 2016
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2019-2020
- ESADE Law School Exchange Program, Barcelona, Spain, 2017
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
Co-Presenter, “Regulation Best Interest Update,” Fredrikson & Byron Webinar, March 12, 2020