Jodi provides experienced immigration services for employment and family-based immigration cases. She specializes in the areas of employment and family based immigration.
In addition to helping people achieve their dreams of living and working in America through employment or family-based immigration, she assists with the complete path to citizenship, from consular processing to visas to the labor certification process for obtaining a green card.
- Employment-based immigration in the following areas: H‑1B, TN, E‑2, E‑3, Labor Certification
- Family-based immigration, including fiancé visas, adjustment of status, and consular processing for spouses and other family members
- Global mobility for U.S. employers and their U.S. citizen employees traveling abroad for work
- Asylum cases
- Obtaining U.S. Citizenship
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Temporary Protected Status
- Minnesota Paralegal Institute, Certificate, 2008
- University of Minnesota, B.A., 1999
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals process, assisted young immigrants pro bono, 2012