Jolene is a paralegal with extensive experience in the probate and estate planning areas of law.
Jolene assists attorneys with estate planning, probate and trust administration. Through her relationship-focused approach, she provides tailored support to clients starting from initial contact through the closing meeting. Jolene is experienced with all phases of estate administration, including asset valuation and transfer, inventory, accounting and preparation of estate tax returns, as well as analyzing fiduciary income tax considerations.
- Merced College, California, Paralegal Certificate, 1997
- North Dakota State College of Science, A.A., Legal Studies
Civic & Professional
- Red River Valley Paralegal Association, 2010-2018
- Feed My Starving Children, Volunteer
- Emergency Food Pantry, Volunteer