Jonathon has a comprehensive real estate and business planning practice in Ames, Iowa, advising clients on real estate transactions, construction law, landlord/tenant matters, homeowners’ associations, business and non-profit formation, and zoning and development law.
Jonathon’s clients include individuals, businesses, lenders and other professionals. He is familiar with real estate title examinations and closings, purchase agreements, real estate and construction contract drafting, review and negotiation, and municipal development and zoning issues. Jonathon also assists clients with residential, commercial and agricultural leasing matters business formation, reorganization and dissolution, homeowners’ association disputes and covenant enforcement, and non-profit formation and achievement of tax-exempt status.
Jonathon also helps clients with general business needs, estate planning and estate probate.
- Drake University Law School, J.D., 2014, High Honors
- Iowa State University, B.A., 2011, cum laude
- Iowa, 2014
Civic & Professional
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member
- Story County Bar Association, Member
- Ames Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Ames Homebuilders Association, Board of Directors
- Young Professionals of Ames, Member
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
Co-Presenter, “Protecting Your Assets: Business and Tax Considerations,” Ames Home Builders Association, October 21, 2022