Kari is an accomplished paralegal assisting attorneys with providing clients efficient property tax appeal services to address a variety of commercial property matters.
Kari has more than 14 years of property tax experience assisting clients with pursuing tax refunds and future tax reductions.
Prior to her work in the property tax field, she worked as a real estate, commercial lending and finance paralegal.
- Minnesota Paralegal Institute, Paralegal Certificate
- Rasmussen University, A.S.
- Celebrate Leadership Award, GMAC-RFC, 2005
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Association of Paralegal Associations, Inc.