Katie is an MSBA Board Certified Real Property Specialist. She provides clients with advice on primarily commercial transactions, including the acquisition, development, construction and financing of properties. She also has broad leasing experience relating to retail, office and industrial spaces, with a particular focus on medical office facilities.
Katie’s energy practice focuses on project site control, including drafting and reviewing wind energy lease and easement agreements and completing the necessary title review and corrective work to achieve financeable site control. She represents wind and solar developers, landowner groups, investors, and lenders.
Katie is a senior counsel with Fredrikson's Real Estate and Energy Groups. Prior to joining the firm, Katie was an investment banking analyst at Goldman Sachs in New York City.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2005, cum laude
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Economics and Spanish, 2000, summa cum laude
- Fundación Ortega y Gasset (Toledo, Spain)
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Journal of Global Trade, Note & Comment Editor, 2003-2005
- MinnPost, Board Member, 2019-present
- Minneapolis Art Commission, Past Member, 2006-2010; Chair, 2008-2009