Lisa assists real estate attorneys with all aspects of common interest communities; residential and commercial development; mortgage foreclosures; leasing; and commercial and residential acquisitions, financings, and sales.
This includes the analysis and preparation of conveyancing and loan documents; resolution of title and survey matters; due diligence investigations; and coordination of closings.
- University of St. Thomas, B.A., Major: Political Science, Minor: Legal Studies, summa cum laude
- North Hennepin Community College, A.S., Paralegal, with honors
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal, certified by the Minnesota Paralegal Association
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Real Property Section