As Chief Financial Officer at Fredrikson, Morshed is responsible for all financial aspects of the firm including financial planning and analysis, reporting and accounting.
Additionally, he supports Fredrikson’s Executive Committee, Board of Directors and firm Committees on the implementation of strategic objectives.
Prior to joining Fredrikson in 2023, Morshed served as the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President for Ecumen. Morshed has over 18 years of serving as a finance leader with extensive experience in technology, healthcare and medical device manufacturing industries.
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Growth/Profitability Management
- Due Diligence/M&A/Integration
- Financial Modeling
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- University of Minnesota, M.B.A.
- Winona State University, B.S.
- CPA certified, 2001 (inactive)
Civic & Professional
- American Institute of CPAs