Ryan works closely with immigration attorneys on various employment and family matters, primarily assisting our clients with H‑1B Petitions and J‑1 Waivers.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Ryan worked as a legal assistant for a family-based immigration law firm in Minneapolis. In this role, he managed and prepared various immigration applications, including relative-based petitions and citizenship applications for clients.
- H‑1B, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker
- Waiver of the Exchange Visitor Two-Year Home Country Physical Presence Requirement
- Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers
- Consular Processing
- University of St. Thomas, B.A., 2018, magna cum laude