Sam helps attorneys and clients to efficiently achieve clients’ immigration goals.
Sam works mainly on PERM, H‑1B, and H‑2B applications, but he also has a strong background in family-based immigration. He enjoys working with individuals and companies to help them navigate the complexities of their cases.
Sam approaches each case with an eye for detail and keeps clear and consistent communication at the center of client relationships. Having seen many cases through from start to finish, he understands the importance of ensuring clients’ questions are answered. He strives to build trust-based relationships with clients while working closely with attorneys to strive for a successful outcome.
- PERM (Permanent Labor Certification)
- H‑1B petitions
- Immigrant visa petitions and adjustment of status
- Immigrant and nonimmigrant consular processing
- Hardship waivers
- Asylum, COR, and removal defense
- U Visas
- St. Olaf College, 2018, B.A., summa cum laude
Civic & Professional
- Opportunity Navigator with Minnesota Opportunity Navigator, serving at CLUES, 2018-2019