Sarah concentrates her practice on energy law, property law, representation in regulatory proceedings and litigation.
She has represented parties in litigation before Wisconsin administrative agencies—particularly the Public Service Commission—including in electric rate cases and disputed transactions. Sarah also has experience working with clients in proceedings involving boundary disputes and stray voltage litigation before Wisconsin courts and arbitrators. Beyond adversarial proceedings, Sarah has also assisted clients with title review and drafting property agreements such as easements and notices of interest.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2020
- University of Iowa, B.A., 2014
- Wisconsin, 2020
Civic & Professional
- State & Local Government Law Society, University of Wisconsin Law School, President, 2018-2020
- Restorative Justice Project, Clinical Student, 2018-2019
- Evans Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, Moot Court Board Problem Writer, 2020
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
Presenter, Territorial Disputes, Wisconsin Electric Cooperative Association, March 23, 2022
Presenter, Employer Internet Privacy, Wisconsin Electric Cooperative Association, March 23, 2022
Presenter, Annual Meetings and Director Elections, Wisconsin Electric Cooperative Association, June 23, 2021