Sarah confidently supports clients through trial and business solutions when issues arise.
Sarah’s practice focuses on general business litigation. She assists clients in a wide variety of business disputes.
Before joining Fredrikson, Sarah served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Peter M. Reyes, Jr. of the Minnesota Court of Appeals. Sarah graduated with honors from the University of St. Thomas School of Law. While at St. Thomas, Sarah participated in the Immigration Appellate Clinic and represented clients seeking asylum.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2021, summa cum laude
- Mount Holyoke College, B.S., 2018, magna cum laude
- Minnesota, 2021
- Judicial Clerk, Judge Peter M. Reyes, Jr., Minnesota Court of Appeals, 2021-22
- Federal Bar Association, Minnesota Chapter, Judge Earl R. Larson Award, 2020
Civic & Professional
- University of St. Thomas Law Journal, Senior Editor, 2020-2021