Tash assists clients with business combinations and strategic matters involving mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions, as well as general corporate needs and governance matters.
Tash represents clients ranging from emerging companies to established corporations and private equity firms in a variety of industries including life sciences, medical devices, software, professional services, and manufacturing.
Tash focuses on understanding the business practicalities of a transaction and the long-term needs of her clients, leveraging her time working in-house at a Fortune 200 cooperative and seconded with a leading national middle market private equity fund.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2019, summa cum laude
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.S., B.A., 2016
- Minnesota, 2019
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Hildy Bowbeer, U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2017
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Law Review, Senior Articles Editor, 2018-2019; Staff Member, 2017-2018
- Asylum Law Project, Volunteer, 2017
- University of Wisconsin Law School Family Court Clinic, Intake Volunteer, 2014-2015
News & Insights
Publications & Presentations
"Note: Material Breach, Material Disclosure,” Minnesota Law Review, April 25, 2019
“Net Neutrality,” Minnesota Law Review De Novo, February 28, 2018