Thomas serves his clients in all stages of complex civil litigation, creating strategies to succeed in every case.
Thomas provides legal representation in a wide range of business matters, including breach of contract disputes, product liability defense, medical malpractice defense, employment disputes and health care litigation. He uses his experiences clerking in Minnesota’s federal and state courts to give sound counsel to, and achieve excellent results for, his clients.
Prior to joining Fredrikson, Thomas completed two judicial clerkships, one with Chief Justice Lorie S. Gildea of the Minnesota Supreme Court and one with Judge Susan Richard Nelson of the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota. During law school, he externed for U.S. District Judge Paul A. Magnuson and the United States Attorney’s Office. He graduated from the University of St. Thomas School of Law, where he received the Living the Mission award.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., 2019, magna cum laude
- University of St. Thomas, M.A., 2017
- Amherst College, B.A., 2012
- Minnesota, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 2020
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Susan Richard Nelson, District of Minnesota, 2021-2022
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Lorie S. Gildea, Minnesota Supreme Court, 2019-2020
- Living the Mission Award, University of St. Thomas School of Law
Civic & Professional
- Federal Bar Association