Warren’s practice at Fredrikson focuses on corporate, business, aviation and health law.
In addition to his practice, he has taught business law as an adjunct professor at Macalester College in St. Paul.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 1969
- Cornell College, B.A., 1966
- Minnesota, 1969
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2016-2018, 2020
- Recognized as one of Minnesota’s Outstanding Directors by Twin Cities Business, October 2006
Civic & Professional
- Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., President and Chief Executive Officer, 1985-1997
- Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., Chairman of the Board, 1997-2002
- Minnesota Orchestra Board, Chair
- Serves on three charitable boards and five business corporation boards, both public and private