View on Demand
Click here to view this webinar on demand.
We answered the most common questions from our hospital and clinic clients. This webinar addressed as many of these FAQs as possible in an hour. We addressed questions like:
- What is the status of the Medicare Claims Appeal backlog?
- What is the OIG’s current thinking on free transportation to patients?
- Do traditional Medicare rules apply to Medicare Advantage services?
- Do I conduct a self-audit while I wait for the results of an external audit?
- Can we give discounts to non-Medicare patients?
- Can we charge interest on delinquent accounts?
We have applied for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit for this program in Iowa and Minnesota. Please contact Greta Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an attorney licensed in another state and would like information about obtaining CLE accreditation. We have also applied for Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) credits. Webinar participants will be notified of accreditation upon program approval of CLE and HCCA credits (typically three or four weeks following the webinar).