You probably don’t want to spend your summer vacation catching up on the breaking health law news, so we will do it for you! Over the hour we provided short summaries of many important topics, including:
- CMS’ proposal for bundled payments for cardiac care
- Why you need to ensure you have accessible websites
- What the recent Escobar Supreme Court Decision means for False Claims cases
- Changes to FCA penalties
- New HIPAA audits
- HIPAA guidance about access to records
- HIPAA and ransomware
- 340B update
- Provider based changes and investigations
- 2017 OPPS payment proposal
- Proposed revisions to the Medicare appeals process
This presentation is available to view by scrolling to the Event Materials section.
We have applied for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit for this program in Iowa and Minnesota. Please contact Greta Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an attorney licensed in another state and would like information about obtaining CLE accreditation. We have also applied for Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) credits. Webinar participants will be notified of accreditation upon program approval of CLE and HCCA credits (typically three or four weeks following the webinar).