On May 8, 2019, Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group hosted a half-day in-person seminar and live webinar on the latest immigration updates and best practices. They addressed topics such as non-immigrant visas and student workers, and immigrant visas, travel and compliance.
The in-person seminar also featured guest speaker Jon Baselice, Executive Director of Immigration Policy at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, presenting on “The Immigration Landscape for Employers: Looking into the Future.”
- Jon Baselice, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Zhu “June” Cheng, Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
- Laura. J. Danielson, Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
- Loan T. Huynh, Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
- Jennifer Bouta Mojica, Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
- Debra A. Schneider, Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
- Matthew Webster, Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
For more information on Fredrikson & Byron’s Immigration Group, please contact our Immigration Chair Loan T. Huynh at 612.492.7648 or via email: email@example.com.