Angela focuses her practice on estate and trust administration and probate matters.
Angela assists in the administration of estates and trusts, including drafting court documents, valuing assets, preparing tax returns and researching potential tax consequences. She also works closely with clients while handling probate matters and drafting estate planning documents.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Winona State University, B.S., 2009
- Minnesota, 2013
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Jeffrey D. Thompson, Chief Judge, Third Judicial District, 2013
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2015-2019
- Mentor of the Year, Winona County Restorative Justice Program, 2009
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota State Association, Member, 2013
- Winona State Paralegal Association, Member, 2007-2009