Aramis blends passion and expertise in his work for real estate clients.
Aramis works with real estate clients across several industries in complex real estate transactions, including land use and development, sales and acquisitions and leasing of commercial property.
While in law school, Aramis represented residential tenants facing eviction through the Housing Law Clinic. He also developed a strong policy background as Policy Fellow with the Minnesota Council on Latino Affairs. Prior to law school, Aramis worked with the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES) providing legal assistance to families in ICE detention.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2023
- Macalester College, B.A., 2017
- Minnesota, 2023
- Best Oralist, Civil Rights/Civil Liberties Moot Court, University of Minnesota Law School
- Outstanding Performance in Lawyering Skills, University of Minnesota Law School
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Freedom Fund, Advisory Council Member, 2021-present
- Children’s Defense Fund, Fellow, 2019
- Prepare + Prosper, VITA Bilingual Tax Preparer, 2017
News & Insights
- Firm News