Ayesha is part of Fredrikson’s Employment & Labor Group and assists clients with their employment-related matters.
She also has experience researching and writing on matters for the Health Law and Immigration groups and has supported pro bono projects within the firm and community partner organizations.
- Civil Matters: Externed for Judge Julia Dayton Klein in Hennepin County focusing on civil litigation matters.
- Criminal Matters: Participated in representation and investigation for clients with the Great North Innocence Project of Minnesota.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2023, cum laude
- University of Minnesota, B.A., 2018, summa cum laude
- Minnesota, 2023
- Extern, Judge Julia Dayton Klein, Hennepin County
Civic & Professional
- Minnesota Law Review, Staffer and Articles Editor, 2021-2023
- South Asian Law Students Organization, President
- Minnesota Law Structured Study Group, Instructor
- Muslim American Society, Food Shelf Intake Volunteer, 2012-present
- People Serving People, Early Childhood Room Assistant, 2018