Brad’s practice focuses on the representation of senior lenders, subordinated lenders and borrowers in connection with domestic and international acquisition and leveraged buyout financings, workouts, debt restructurings, debtor-in-possession financings, structured financings and intercreditor issues.
Brad also has extensive experience advising strategic buyers and sellers and private equity funds and their portfolio companies in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and growth equity financings.
Prior to joining the firm, Brad was an associate at Perkins Coie LLP in Denver and Shearman & Sterling LLP in New York where he advised corporate clients in connection with bank financings, mergers and acquisitions and public securities transactions.
- Represent numerous middle market private equity funds in connection with commercial finance borrowings for their leveraged acquisitions
- Lead attorney for a variety of private companies in secured and unsecured loan transactions
- Lead attorney for a variety of public companies in secured and unsecured loan transactions
- Lead attorney for a variety of senior and mezzanine lenders in secured and unsecured loan transactions
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2008
- Metropolitan State University of Denver, B.A., 2005
- Minnesota, 2016
- New York, 2009
- Colorado, 2011
- North Star Lawyer, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2016-2017
Civic & Professional
- Michigan Journal of Race & Law, Associate Editor